Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome To Teal360.com - It's all about you!

Welcome to my new real estate web site. After years of online marketing I have finaly found the solution to give my customers the very best online experience possible. One thing I have learned of the years is that the online experience is all about the customer, not the real estate agent. I see agent web sites every day that talk about them being the #1 agent, sold the most homes, sold for the most $$$ etc.... The fact is buyers and sellers don't care. They want a web site that is easy to use, has relevant information about what they are looking for and they can have a little fun along the way. That's way teal360.com is all about!

I hope you take the time to explore teal360.com. With the most advanced home search available - that's what it's really all about, teal360.com is designed to give you just what your looking for. Save the homes you like, schedule email alerts of all the new homes that meet your search criteria and even make an offer right here on line. If you can't find what your looking for please let us know, we're always here to help and love suggestions on how to make teal360.com better!

No comments: